Front row (left to right) Sister Tumaliuan, Sister Lugo and President Lugo (Ilagan Stake), President and Sister Carlos, Sister Yanga (daughter of President Yanga). Back row: President Tumaliuan (Santiago North Stake) Sister and President Capitulo (Santiago South Stake), President and Sister Cuntapay (Tuguegarao South Stake), Brother and Sister Armisted (CES director and good friends of all), Sister Yanga, their daughter and President Yanga (Tuguegarao North Stake).
We invited (hired) the talented singers from a local music school to provide for some pre-dinner entertainment. They put on a delightful show for all.
I fell in love with the little boy on the beat box, he was really awesome.
We set up two tables and I thought it was funny that all the men sat at one table and all the women at another. Actually these stake president enjoyed sharing experiences with each other. We heard lots of laughter from their table.
The conversation was just as lively at the sister's table. President cooked his delicious chicken cacciatore and we served it with rice, and salad. I made blueberry cheesecake for dessert. They all seemed to love it!
After dinner we played a few games including pictionary with holiday-inspired words.It was a riot--men against women--I can't remember who won.
We made two teams for the create a rudolf game. It just so happened that the sisters picked Sister Capitulo to be their reindeer and the men picked President Capitulo. This game was a lot of fun. When the time was up both teams revealed their Rudolfs!
I realized that these leaders were no longer just acquaintances but after these 2.5 years they had become dear friends. It's going to be hard to say goodbye in July!
No comments:
Post a Comment