Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

We can't believe all the amazing shoes that women wear here. Despite poverty, these women are true fashionistas!  Recently we noticed that every sister who participated on a program at church was wearing the most incredible shoes so President Carlos quietly took pictures of their feet! We thought you might enjoy seeing them here--

 Notice the super high heels and thick souls.
 These were red and black checkered!
 Animal prints
 They had lace up bows in the back.
 With a chain and locket on the side
 You can't really see the metallic souls and heels
 This little girl noticed that I was taking pictures of people's feet and she wanted me to take a picture of her feet! There are lots of darling plastic shoes for little girls here.
I'm afraid I would trip and break my neck if I wore these. They are beautiful on these lovely brown feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment