We have had lots of wonderful baptisms this year. 2013 is off to a great year with so many wonderful people Coming Unto Christ!
Elder Bundy and Elder Saba with their new converts.
These beautiful group of young women and a grandmother were baptized in Cauayan.
Sister Flory and Ramos taught two of these sisters in San Mateo, Sister Saez and Sister Kushi taught two in Cabatuan.
Elder Bluth and Elder Gloria taught this lovely young woman here in Cauayan
We had the most incredible experience meeting and witnessing the baptisms of two very precious families from Madella. Elder Delector and Elder Dela Vega have been very busy in Madella.
This is the font in the backyard of the Madella meeting house.
We love to share this glorious gospel with all who will listen. As a convert myself, I know how blessed my life has been as I've lived the principles of Christ's doctrine. I love the work, I love our missionaries and I love this church!
No comments:
Post a Comment