Centro de Cultura is a very special private school here in Cauayan. Recently they invited me to come and do a half hour story time for their 80 preschoolers. I had so much fun! We sang songs, went on a picnic in our imaginations, talked about roly poly caterpillars and ended with the precious book Love You Forever.
This darling little girl did dramatic presentation before mine! She was very good!
Here are some of the preschoolers--I love their uniforms!
That afternoon I was invited to teach an hour English Class for 75 high school students which actually turned into 2.5 hours! We had lots of time talking about traveling around the world. I did sort of a where in the world game where they had to guess from the clues where we were headed. They also enjoyed pulling travel-related items from my suitcase. These are very sharp students and while they did get a little embarrassed speaking English to me, they were very competent. Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos of my afternoon experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment