Sunday, September 30, 2012

Moving Day for Ramon Elders

Sister Shaner and I were delegated to help the elders in Ramon move to a new apartment. The assistants and Elder Samar and Elder Golightly came along to help. We were so proud of Elder Allen and Elder Oliva who had everything packed and ready to move. We tried to leave their old apartment spic and span--so I spent most of my time cleaning and mopping. In the end, they are now in a beautiful new apartment with four elders instead of two elders. Ramon is a lucky area to have four great elders.


 Elder Huffstutler, Elder Miole, Elder Allen and Elder Samar load the trucks.
 Elder Golightly carries the clothes rack, Elder Oliva and Elder Huffstutler grab fans.

We loaded both trucks to the brim but made it in two trips. I failed to get photos of their beautiful new apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment