We love this wonderful family. Elder Miole and Elder Huffstutler, our assistants to the president, taught this great family. We have had them into our home for Family Home Evening and we were thrilled to be able to witness their baptism!
Elder Golightly and Elder Samar taught this family. Their father and older sister were baptized earlier. Now it was time for three children.
Elder Needs and Elder Macaisa taught these three darling college aged girls. After their baptisms they shared their new and budding testimonies--wow, these are powerful young women.
The YSAs (Young Single Adults) joined together and sang a beautiful song at the baptism of the three girls (from the above photo). I loved that they all came in full support to welcome these wonderful new members.
Elder Rosal and Elder Sarcauga taught this young man. I believe he is 20 years old. Unfortunately I got there a few minutes late and missed the photo opportunity when he was dressed in white. But we were able to witness his baptism. He is a fantastic new member!
No comments:
Post a Comment