I was really excited to see a family of new converts there at the conference. In fact, they were the first people to arrive on Sunday morning. I had gone with Sister Rivera to teach them several months ago and heard that they were baptized. It was such a treat to see them and connect with them. They are such a dear, humble family.
Keeping friends and family up to date on our experiences in the Cauayan Philippines Mission
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Ilagan Stake Conference
We recently attended Ilagan's Stake Conference. Rudy did some training for the Priesthood Holders and I was able to meet and train the auxillary presidents. Later on Saturday afternoon we each spoke in the adult session and then we spoke again on Sunday morning. Between our training and the adult session the stake president's wife and the wives of his counselors made us a delightful lunch. They had all kinds of delicious foods. They also had bottles of water for us up on the stand in case we needed a drink before we spoke. After Sunday the stake president's wife presented us with the most delicious sandwiches to eat on the way home. They were great hosts, we felt so special!

I was really excited to see a family of new converts there at the conference. In fact, they were the first people to arrive on Sunday morning. I had gone with Sister Rivera to teach them several months ago and heard that they were baptized. It was such a treat to see them and connect with them. They are such a dear, humble family.
I was really excited to see a family of new converts there at the conference. In fact, they were the first people to arrive on Sunday morning. I had gone with Sister Rivera to teach them several months ago and heard that they were baptized. It was such a treat to see them and connect with them. They are such a dear, humble family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment