 |
| Elder Hale, Elder Moffat and Elder Katoa. (Elder Hale and Elder Katoa are the Assistants to the President and both were good friends of Elder Moffat) |
Brother and Sister Moffat surprised their missionary by meeting him at the Patron House on his last day right before he went to the temple. They then traveled back to the Cauayan Mission area--visited Lagawe and Banaue at Sunrise, Santiago and Cauayan. They were able to stop by the mission home for dinner. We have loved Elder Moffat. He is one of those missionaries who was totally engaged in his mission. He is always excited about everything. I'll never forget when I fed him cheesecake once and he started giggling, saying "I'm giddy!" His filipino companion had no idea what he was talking about. He trained a number of missionaries and served in our mission leadership. Elder Moffat always did everything in high gear. It was fun to meet his parents and now we know where he gets his energy and enthusiasm for life. We wish them a great trip home. We will miss dear Elder Moffat!
No comments:
Post a Comment