Saturday, August 18, 2012

Recent Baptisms

As you probably already know. our favorite day in the mission is Saturdays because that's when the majority of our baptisms are scheduled. We try to fit in several baptisms every Saturday around our other duties.

Here are a few shots from recent baptisms. It is so rewarding to watch and feel the love our missionaries have for those they have taught. When I'm at a baptism and I watch our missionaries interact with the people I often think of the lyrics from that beautiful song, "In this very room, there's quite enough love for all of us."
 President Batan is one of President Carlos' counselors in the mission presidency. We had the honor of attending his youngest son's baptism.
 The Rizal Ward primary came out in full force to support their friend being baptized. They also sang a beautiful song at the baptism.
 Elder Daniels and Elder Bautista taught this amazing college student. The spirit was so strong and sweet at her baptism.
 This precious Nanay (mom) was taught by Elder Reher and Elder Ilagan. She is a mighty woman. We could just feel her spiritual strength as we listened to her bear her testimony.
                                                  These two baptisms took place in Solano.
 After a hard day's work we had fun taking the Solano elders out to our favorite restaurant in Solano. Elder Daniels, Reher and Ilagan.
 It's always hard to pick what to eat because they offer all kinds of great food from Italian, to Japanese, American to Filipino.
And on the other side of the table were Elder Bautista, and our assistants Elder Miole and Elder Huffstutler.
                                             None of us could resist their delicious shakes!
      This precious Nanay was baptized in Rojas.
 Elder Griffin and Elder Delctor taught her before her baptism.
 We love these new YSA converts who were taught by Elder Quinto and Elder Ziegler.
 Sister Klein started off her mission with the baptism of this wonderful young mother. Sister Cajigal was instrumental in teaching her. (I'm so glad I got the memo about it being aqua day in Cabatuan!)

The sisters and their zone leaders joined in song. They sang a hymn in English, Tagalog and Ilicano! Wow, was I ever impressed.

                              Elder Molino and Elder Andaya taught this sweet family and young man.
                            A wonderful family in Victoria! Elder Dagal and Elder Biason.

No comments:

Post a Comment