Thursday, August 2, 2012

June Departures

Next week we say goodbye to a wonderful group of missionaries and hello to ten new ones. I guess it's time to post our last farewell. I'm not sure why I always put off posting these posts--could it be I'm in denial. It really hurts to say goodbye at this point in our mission. All of these missionaries came after we got here, they are all ours! We greeted them, watched them struggle, succeed and grow by leaps and bounds. It is such a wonderful thing to watch a missionary mature in their calling and in the gospel. But it hurts so much to say goodbye.

 Elder Crowley, Elder Valdez, Elder Biating and Sister Galang during their farewell fireside.
Sister Galang sang the most beautiful song. She has a beautiful singing voice, but it is her humor that we will all miss the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment