I always try to keep my camera handy as we drive throughout our mission. You never know what amazing sites we will see.
This giant moth was on a wall. It was larger than a person's hand.
Usually we see rice, some corn, a little tobacco growing. But this day we saw sunflowers. As far as the eyes could see. In the morning when we passed by, the flowers were facing us. I mentioned that on the way home I wanted to stop and take a picture of them. But in the late afternoon they were facing away from us. Oh well, you get the idea.
Beautiful new rice. It's almost a lime green. In the background you can see the mountains. We are surrounded by mountains.
This family of 5 was riding on 1 motorcycle.This is not an uncommon sight here.
This is the nicest kuliglig I've ever seen. This is the back where the people sit and the front with the motor is in the next picture. Kuliglig means grasshopper and I think this vehicle does indeed, look like a grasshopper.
These are the strangest contraptions I've ever seen.
This sidecar was carrying two squealing pigs to market. I think they knew their destiny as they were just squealing up a storm!
No comments:
Post a Comment