Monday, April 30, 2012

April Zone Leader Council

Once a month our zone leaders get together and council one with another. It's also the time when they account to each other about their stewardship. I love these meetings and always come away feeling so good about our mission leadership. Every other month our zlc is longer as it doesn't piggyback onto our leadership training with the district leaders and sister trainers.



 Yummy watermelon and cinnamon rolls.
President loves to listen to the council share their ideas and concerns.

 Elder Quinto, Elder Reyes,Elder Gloria and Elder Velez--we love these great leaders.
Elder Sarignaya is serving as a zone leader in Santiago.
Elder Schackelford, Elder Miole, and Elder Deriada.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sister Carlos,

    Allow me to introduce myself, my name is David Tadeo and I am originally from Burgos Branch 2.I've been reading your blog prolly since you started it. It's nice to hear about all your spiritual experiences and I'm glad to have read some posts about Burgos District.I especially like your entries tagged as "only in the Philippines'. You made me appreciate better the things that truly made Philippines and Filipinos unique.

    However, I wonder if I can have the phone numbers of the elders serving in Lagawe Branch. i am planning on visiting the Rice Terraces and I wonder if they knew a member who is willing to act as a tour guide.

    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brother. Our missionaries phones are only for missionary work and so I can't give out their number but I bet there are plenty of members who might be willing to serve as a guide. Let me see if I can get one of the member's numbers for you. Can you get me your email address and I'll send you that information in a more private setting?

    ReplyDelete