Friday, February 11, 2011

February ZLC (Zone Leader Council)

Our February Zone Leader Council was full of energy and exchange of ideas. President always leads the group in a lively discussion about their responsibilities and challenges. I was asked to talk about using object lessons as they teach. I had seen lots of great ideas that our zone leaders have been using and so I mainly asked them to share those ideas with their fellow zone leaders. We did all kinds of fun and enlightening activities.

Elder Haycock taught how to decide what's the most important. (Good, better, best)

Elder Miller shared his insights about working with branch/ward leaders.

The Assistants to the President Led a Session on Being One as a Mission. How zone leaders can inspire missionaries to be united.
Sister Larson made the lunch, which was Sweet and Sour Chicken and a delicious oatmeal choclate chip cake. Everyone enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment