Keeping friends and family up to date on our experiences in the Cauayan Philippines Mission
Monday, June 27, 2011
A Surprise for Sister Martine'z
A few Saturdays ago we had "Jun," the church's fix-it man, here to fix our electronic gate. His two sons and wife accompanied him. It was fun for me to visit with his sweet wife, who is an elementary school teacher in Santiago. At the beginning of the year they had a favorite missionary serving in their ward. When I met them, both boys and Jun's wife asked me about her. It just happened that she is no other than our dear Sister Martine'z who is serving right here in Cauayan. I was feeding them a little merienda (snack) when I heard a noise at our door. It was Sister Eveland and Sister Martine'z dropping by for a quick hello. You just wouldn't believe how excited that family was to see her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment