We recently visited district meetings in Tuguegarao Zone. The zone leaders suspected that we heard that Brother Pete was cooking for them that day, but our visit was a coincidence. We did stay for Pete's delicious lunch--oh how he loves to spoil our missionaries. He made chicken adobo and rice, mashed potatoes, pork loin with a yummy BBQ sauce, mustard greens with delicious dory fish on top. I only like fish if it's not fishy and this was delicious.
The Russells followed us to Tuguegarao and then they went off and inspected each of the missionaries apartments in that zone.
 |
| Elder Griffin and Elder Ferrer are doing role plays with the sister missionaries. |
They have a great spirit there and we loved spending a little extra time with those wonderful missionaries.
PS I have more photos to post from this day but I the blog is only allowing me to post one picture. Hopefully I can get that fixed!
No comments:
Post a Comment