We enjoyed meeting with the leaders and members in the Burgos District. On Saturday morning we visited a number of families. On the way I saw three huge pigs laying under a thatched roof. I had to jump out of the car to take a picture. That afternoon the Russells helped us train the leaders before the adult session.
On Sunday we spoke in two meetings. The choir was louder and more exuberant than any I've ever heard! It was really a treat to hear them sing!
 |
| What a life! When I pulled out the camera the pig in front stood up and posed for the picture! |
 |
| Elder Vinas and Elder Macaisa prepare to head back to work after the conference. |
 |
| Elder Brown and Elder Velez with Elder Hausia and Elder Biason, it's always wonderful to be able to see our missionaries and visit with them before and after each session. |
No comments:
Post a Comment