Keeping friends and family up to date on our experiences in the Cauayan Philippines Mission
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
An Afternoon Roxas
When the president needs to see some missionaries, members or leaders in an area, ( or sometimes he is working with the elders in their area) I often tag along and spend the morning or afternoon working with the sister missionaries. On this day I worked with Sister Tadifa and Sister Casurog in Roxas. We visited a number of wonderful families. Sister Casurog has only been a missionary for five weeks and I was totally blown away by her great teaching skills. Sister Tadifa has been a great trainer and is also an amazing teacher. While I was sitting on a tiny wooden bench in this tiny home I looked out the door and watched a mother hen sitting in a basket on top of their neighbors home. A rooster was pacing back and forth on the roof. It was a funny sight! The little girl in this picture got up during their lesson and walked over and picked up a big white radish and dipped it into a little saucer with vinegar. She took some bites and then put the radish in the dish. Later she walked over and ate a few more bites. I wasn't sure if that was her snack or lunch but she sure seemed to enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sister carlos cn i requeat that send me some presidents letter weekly in my email add? jnathan_magallanes2000@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletei wanteven now to know hes counsel that i may follow it!
Hi Elder Mags! We miss you so! How is everything going for you? I will ask president to add you to his list. You take good care!
ReplyDeleteSorry I typed wrong. It is http://noblesmission.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete