Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Weekend in Nueva Vizcaya


Recently we went to Nueva Vizcaya to attend a few baptisms and to visit one of the Solano Branches.

These three darling brothers were baptized in Bayambang. Sister Palomo and Sister Adino taught them and put together a very nice baptismal service. We are so proud of these hardworking sister missionaries!

 

In Aritao Elder Linnell and Elder Oldem were able to teach this wonderful woman. She has several friends in the branch and they all came out to witness her baptism. These two elders sure do make a great team!

 On Sunday I went to Primary. This was a very organized group. The children were so well behaved and they loved to sing. The green thing here is a recorder. The older children are learning to play the song "I Am a Child of God" to accompany the rest of the children for their Primary Sacrament Meeting Presentation.
 This first boy on the left is my little buddy. When I entered the room he quickly hopped up and offered me his chair. Then later when a little boy came in he jumped up and ran and got him a chair. I was so touched by him kind and loving ways! During the meeting he sat next to me and tried to translate for me. Between him and those two darling girls helping to translate I understood most everything that was going on.
 The children were so attentive and reverent. I was very impressed!

 Talk about adorable kids!
 And look at this precious little one with his tie and all! What a doll!
After an hour in Primary I headed to Relief Society. I took this picture for my Relief Society friends back home. Notice the table cloth, centerpiece (It was a beautiful living plant) and framed picture of the Savior. Women all over the world like to add charm to the room before they teach. This sister taught a wonderful lesson from the Relief Society History manual. It was lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment