Thursday, October 25, 2012

Our Little Friend Turns 2!

We love our district presidents and their families. President Tamayo and his sweet wife have two darling children and recently we were invited to attend his daughter's 2nd birthday party. His mother-in-law, wife and mother cooked for hours and hours to make the delicious spread of food. I'm not sure what I liked more--the lumpia (egg rolls) were out of this world, but so was the leche flan. Everyone was stuffed to the brim! Birthday parties in the Philippines means great food!

                                                        Look at all that delicious food!
The little guest of honor was dressed in a darling satin dress. I think she had more fun carrying around her presents than opening them up. We made her a Gospel ABC book to look at during Sacrament Meeting on Sundays.

We loved being invited to such a great party!

No comments:

Post a Comment