I try to spend some time each week working with our sister missionaries. Often I go and participate in their companionship study, especially if they are new missionaries and involved in the 12 Week Training Course. Other times I go teaching with them and that is what I love most. I love meeting their investigators and teaching the gospel with them. Whenever I think of those times I get a huge smile on my face. They will be my most precious memories when I leave this place.
Working in Roxas with Sister Francisco and our part-timer Sister Banzali
I have taught this dear sister before. She is such a sweetie.
It was so nice to meet her husband and children.
This is a very dear man, I loved that the neighbor girl came over to listen in his window. Notice his beautiful thatched roof.
This Lolo and Lola (grandparents) and their grandchildren. What a lovely couple. When we were ready to leave she grabbed me and hugged me and whispered "I love you" in my ear.
Children always come and gather around. The one with the book is actually a mother of two darling boys.
Lots of cousins, some are members and some are learning about the church. This was a fun day in Cabatuan.
No comments:
Post a Comment