Sunday, September 5, 2010

Inside the Mission Home

I can only post 5 photos per blog listing, at least that is what I've been told. So the tour of the mission home will have to be in several sections.


This is the entrace into the home.



This is the great room, or living room. We often teach groups of missionaries in this room. There is a piano and a dining table at one end with a large entertainment center along one wall. We always hold our final testimony meeting here for every group of outgoing missionaries.

This is our kitchen. There's plenty of workspace, which is great because I often have a number of people helping with food prep. There are couches around the permimeter of this room and a big long entertainment center that houses many of our treasures from home as well as a big collection of board games. Now, we just need some time to play them!

No comments:

Post a Comment