Here are a few random meeting shots that I've taken in the past couple of months.
Burgos Zone--Celebrating Sister Mills Birthday with a luncheon after the meeting!
Was this a role play or a nap?
I love it when they add a visual aid!
Two great district leaders in Bambang
Awesome meetings in Solano
Brother Armistead is a great institute director and provided a wonderful talk to the missionaries on being accountable
Ilagan Zone
What a bunch of awesome missionaries who are trying their best to share gospel with all who will listen! We love and admire every one of them!
I seriously love following this blog! I have been called to the Philippines Cauayan Mission and enter the MTC June 19th! I know there will be a new Mission President then, but this blog still makes me so excited. If you or any of the missionaries have some advice for me... email me! The Lord's missionaries are special and I can't wait to be one of them.
ReplyDeleteLove,
The Future Sister Hafen
abbeyhafen@gmail.com
abbeyhafen.blogspot.com