Every Saturday there are baptisms in our mission. Whenever we can, we attend some of them. As you can imagine that is always the highlight of the week for us. We love to meet the precious new members. We love to see our missionaries radiate with joy as they fulfill their purpose--to bring others to come unto Christ. Here are a few photos taken from recent baptisms.
 |
| A special baptism in Tumauini |
Elder Cruz and Elder Bautista worked with these wonderful folks.
Welcome to Cauayan Branch!
Elder Acu and Elder Caamic taught these two young men.
Sister Adino and Sister Velaquez work in Rizal, Santiago Stake
Elder Murillo and Elder Wellman in Echaugue.
Elder Velez and Elder Griffin with our newest member in Roxas.
Hi Sister Carlos,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Tasmin Sierra and I served in the Ilagan mission (back in the old days :) )and I have loved reading your blog because most of these areas were mine. It's so nice to look at the photos as well. I will try and keep up with it all, you're doing a great job! :)