Each Tuesday morning our district leaders are busy conducting district meetings in every corner of the mission. We always try to head out in a different direction and attend one of them. Right now President is conducting his quarterly interviews and he pulls missionaries out of the meetings. I pick one of the meetings and attend it. Usually the Assistants are with us and they visit a different meeting. (There are usually 2-3 going on in a church building.) I always love watching our great district leaders in action and enjoy taking part in their meetings. I usually try to bring a treat of some sort--a bag of chocolates, doughnuts or something else that is yummy!
Last week we went to Tuguegarao and I attended Elder Embradora's meeting. He has so much charisma and is such a great teacher! I loved being able to watch him lead and guide the missionaries in his district.


Sister Sajol and Sister Corpuz

Sister Stewart and Sister De Castro

Elder Embradora and Elder Cledera

Elder Maxfield and Elder Katoa were waiting for the meetings to begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment