The first thing President does to prepare for our next transfers is to identify who will be the trainers for our incoming batch of missionaries. He doesn't take this lightly, he studies the bios of the incoming missionaries and prays about their needs. Then he studies the pictures of our current missionaries and through many hours of praying, pondering and praying some more he determines who will serve as trainers. We are so proud of this group of trainers. We loved having them come in for a day of training and feel certain that they will do a wonderful job in helping our new missionaries adjust to the area and to their new role as a full-time missionary.
Elder Buness, Elder Legarde and Elder Smith (Elder Smith was invited to the lunch because his companion will serve as a trainer)
Elder Bundy, Elder Pareja and Elder Golightly
Elder Ardon and Elder Woodruff
Sister Ramos and Sister Klein
Sister Amis, Sister Manguil and Sister Peckham
Our new trainers: Sister Manguil, Peckham, Amis, Ramos, Klein, Woodruff, Pareja, Bunness, Legarde, Bundy (Elder Delector and Elder Landeen will also be training but they have served as trainers before and opted to skip this training meeting.)
Hi Elder and Sister Carlos. I'm Sister Suaybaguio. I will be entering MTC on jan 5, 2013. I am assigned in Cauayan Mission! I'm so happy when i saw the pictures here of other missionaries! I'm looking forward to meet them and you Sister and Elder Carlos. Ü
ReplyDeleteMy brother, Elder Odom just arrived there a few days ago. I look forward to seeing some pictures of him on here, hopefully. Thank you so much for keeping up with this blog. I know that he will be taken care of and loved. -Sarah
ReplyDeleteHello Sister Suaybaguio, we can't wait to greet you here in the mission. Our missionaries have lots of fun while they are working so hard to teach and preach. See you soon!
ReplyDeleteSister Odom, Your brother is wonderful. We already love him. yesterday he was here for our Christmas Party. He seemed like he was doing very well for being here just a week. I have lots of pictures to post of him and will try to do that soon! Give our regards to your folks.
I'm also excited to meet you and spread the word of God! Advance Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Elder and Sister Carlos. send also my greetings to Sister Daelo and Elder Carascal. We are all from the same branch. Godbless. Ü
DeleteThank you so much for your reply. It's great to hear he is well. I know he LOVES it there. He's grown so much already. Thank you for caring so much about the missionaries!
ReplyDelete