Saturday, February 4, 2012

It Can't Be February, I'm Still Posting December Photos!

I totally can't believe that it's February and I still am not finished with our December posts. Wow, we've been so busy this past month. The days have whizzed by. I still have some photos to include from our Christmas Zone Conferences.

 Some of the local kids heard it was snowing at the church and they came to see it!
 Elder Russell is showing the gift he just selected during the gift exchange.
 The gift excahnge brought a lot of laughs.
Elder James shows off the t-shirt he got at the gift exchange.

 Our senior couples acted as Santa's elves and gathered all the gifts for the gift exchange.
 These missionaries were eager for the training portion of our zone conference to begin.
Everyone was full of good food, good instruction and good fun!

 We LOVE our beautiful sister missionaries.
 The Ilagan Zone performed a darling dance to the Friendly Beasts. Here Elder Lundy and Sister Adino were dancing cows.
The Ilagan Zone really got into their dance.
 Elder Coleman and Elder Elgan were the perfect sheep!
 Santiago Zone gets ready for their Haka!
It was really fun to watch their dance!
 Elder Tangi led Santiago's Haka Dance
 The sisters made their leis and headdresses. What a fun dance!
These missionaries loved their stockings!

What a great Christmas Zone Conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment