Thursday, January 26, 2012

Visiting Primaries

On Sundays if we don't have a conference to attend, we head out in a different direction and visit random branches or wards. I usually visit the Young Women or the Primary organizations. I have to admit that I gravitate to the primaries where I love to spend a little time with the children. They usually ask me to help out with some songs or a story. I love it!


On this day we visited Gamu in their new building. The children were excited to be in their very own primary room. They had about 25 children with only a few chairs, so we're hoping they can quickly get the equipment they need to function properly.

The Primary President was super enthusiastic and the children enjoyed their day in Primary. Because of a lack of chairs, many of the children had to sit on a mat in the back of the room. (Gamu, Burgos District)

On this Sunday I visited an Ilagan Ward. The children were so well behaved (something that is pretty rare). We had so much fun singing songs together. I taught them a few of my favorite primary songs and they sang a fwe of their favorites to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment